Rāhina - Monday 30th August
Konnichi wa, ahoj, hallo, namaste, ciao, hola, nǐ hǎo, privet, ata mārie, bula vinaka!
I hope you all had a relaxing weekend and were able to take some time off working from home or studying, or teaching children. I take my hat off to those of you with older children as the learning is a bit more demanding. I also take my hat off to those of you that have essential worker parents leaving the house, or with both parents trying to work from home and the juggle of fitting in everyone's needs.
Yesterday Steven added an update about what learning in level 3 looks like. For most of us it will remain the same as level 4. I will be working from home and added to our blog and communicating with you via email to answer any questions you have or give feedback on the incredible work you've been doing. If we have anyone who is an essential worker and needs to send their children to school in level 3, please send Steven an email today as he needs to know numbers for adequate staffing. Here's the link to the update https://www.ch.steiner.school.
Literacy
b | d | h |
g | e | p |
n | r | w |
Comments
Post a Comment