Welcome to our cosy cubby

 Kia ora Class One whānau


I hope you are all well and enjoying this time where we are forced to slow down, stay home and find new ways to connect. 


I have set up this blog as a place where we can connect, continue our journey and nourish our love for learning. This blog is directed at parents to then deliver however you find suitable to your tamariki, it will look different for each of you I'm sure. 


You will find suggestions for activities you can do at home with your tamariki in our pages. Please note that one literacy and one maths activity per day is plenty, some children may want more, this is fine, others may need less... this is also fine. My only request is that you follow the lead of your child and do what is manageable and enjoyable for your whānau, if learning is forced, or stressful, it is not doing any service to growing a love for learning. 


You can email me at any time on staceym@ch.steiner.school.nz and I will do my best to reply that day. 


Arohanui koutou

He waka eke noa - We are all in this together

Stacey

Comments